Once Bitten Twice Shy~

After i've got hurt for the first time. Im afraid to fall in love again. It hurts.. Im really very afraid. Whenever im in a BGR i always treat my boy well... but the guyz are always the one to make me sad , hurt , disappointed , heartbroken. I really dont understand why. But this time ard im the one that asked for a break, 1 simple reason... Because im hurt too much and my god found out and he scolded me like hell. Im tired~ I don wanna fall in love again... i cant take it anymore... im sorry love , i don deserve your love. Im gonna lock my heart with a padlock and throw the key away. So that no one can ever unlock my heart again. I hope that no guyz will steal my heart again.. sigh.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams