....

- Idont know what to do.
- I feel so done with life
- I am just wondering what my life would be in the future.
-Im blur af.
- I really dont understand the points in life.
- I may not be the person you wished i was.
- I am just nothing that no one actually bothers to give a shit about.
- I dont know why i care about opinions so much.
- I dont know.
- I suffer every day and night.
- I cant sleep at night without having to cry.
- I just feel like giving up on everything in life.
- I dont think anyone understands me well enough.
- I just wanna die..
- I cant take all this bullshits anymore.
- Nobody gives a fk if im alive.
- Im a burden.
- Nobody knows i exist.
- Im constantly hurt by all the bullshits that's happening to me.
- I just wanna cry my hearts out.
- I just wanna slash myself till i die..

Suicidal Thoughts..
Slashing, Punching the wall and many more..I DONT KNOW WHY IM STARTING IT AGAIN.. THOUGHTS ARE RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD AS THOUGH EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT. I FEEL LIKE DYING. I FEEL LIKE I JUST DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO MY FAMILY MEMBERS. I FEEL THAT IM A BURDEN WITH NO AIM IN LIFE. I FEEL THAT WHATEVER I WANT TO ACHIEVE IS IMPOSSIBLE. I JUST FEEL USELESS AS FK.. NOBODY FKING UNDERSTANDS ME. I WANNA CRY EVERYTHING OUT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams