Learned to give up~

I have learnt to give up on you thru this few months and i realise that no matter what i have tried to do to help us it didnt work. i dont understand why.. but i still love you like how i always do. It is time for me to give you up as i really feel like im useless.No matter what i did to help us didnt work. I really want to know why but im really gonna give you up. Alahai :/ i really dont understand but i really cannot take it anymore. I have had enough. I don wanna hold on anymore.. :'( But i really wanna thank you for all those wonderful and awesome memories we used to have. Thanks Love. :') Hope that we can have a chance to be at least friends.. :') Lastly , i want to say this to you I Love You Boi! Wish you all the best in the future! Hope we will be at least friends!! :') see you soon~ bye~ :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams