Don understand~

I really don understand myself. I told myself that i will never fall in love again. But after i realise that i gave up on Mr T. A person that look like Mr T fall in love with me but i don dare to accept. What can i do? Hais :'/ now , i realise that i fall in love wif Mr E. He is working together with me. I really admire him in his hot and cute way but now i feel that i shouldnt confess to him because im afraid that he will ignore me and give me his attitude :/ im forever afraid when i want to confess to someone. I remember locking my heart with a key and threwing the key away but now i think he unlocked my heart. :/ i really don understand myself. Why am i falling into such traps again :/ agnes ah agnes you are too young to fall in love and get out of it being hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams