A Picture Tells A Thousand Words

Just like what the picture says...


To be honest, i really dont know what to do anymore. I saw someone that i havent met ever since i left primary school. When i saw him today, memories of me and him started flowing back into my mind. I remember vaguely what happened when i was still in primary school. This person used to be someone i didnt treasure while he/she was still around. I took him for granted. I thought he/she will stick with me throughout my entire life and even become best friend. However, during the later part of my primary school years. We drifted apart. We didnt talk nor go to recess together anymore. He/She used to help me fight the bullies that usually bullied me back then. I miss those moments where i knew that he/she would be there to help me tackle all this issues. I dont even know if i miss the person or just those memories...

Something that broke my heart today was that he/she didnt remember me at all... Did i really change alot? or was i so hateful that he/she doesnt even want to talk to me knowing im that girl that he/she helped when i was bullied in primary school. Is it really that bad? Am i really so bad that he/she dont even want to talk to me. i really dont know anymore.

Heartbroken, Teared, Hurt. This might have been what he/she felt when we were younger. I took him/her for granted and this is what happen to him/her. I dare not talk to any other people. Fearing i will hurt them and take them for granted again.

Tell me, what can i do about this? Am i really taking people for granted without knowing? or is it that i keep hurting the people around me? I dont know anymore..

SIGH :'(


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams