Blessed Birthday

08th October 2015
My 17th Birthday

Hello Everyone!!:D I am back with a new update on my 17th  birthday! :D
To be very honest, i didnt plan to celebrate my birthday this year as i thought this wasn't worth to celebrate about. So, i stayed home the entire day all alone thinking about life and everything else. I was rather successful with my plan till about 830pm when someone texted me and asked where i was. Thats when something i didnt expect happened.

That person told me to wait for him at the bus stop near my house. I waited for about 10-15mins. Then, a call came in.. I picked up and my cousin was over at the other side of the line. He told me that my friends came up to my house. Which i was dumbfounded for a moment or two. I didnt ask him who were they and hanged the call.

I quickly text the person that told me to wait for him and rushed home. After about 5 mins, i received another call from the person and he realised that his plan failed. He was devastated and sad that the surprise that he was trying to give me along with this other girl failed.

When i reached home, i saw the friend that i hasnt met in a long time. I was elated yet angry. I was angry at the fact that they knew i didnt want to celebrate my birthday yet still gave me gifts and surprised me. PLUS, i was dressed totally like an auntie. AHHAHAHA. But, i was elated on the other hand because i thought she has already forgotten my birthday because she didnt wish me at 12.

This night has surely made me alot happier because not only did i get to spend my birthday with my family, i got to spend it with my lovely friends that purposely tried to surprise me then to just go straight to the point kind of thing. LOVE YOU FAGGOT AND BEY :D

I shall say no more, Let them pictures fill you up with details!:D ENJOY~~~~

THANK YOU JIEWEI AND LAZARUS FOR THE  CAKE AND MOVIE EHEH. 

FLY PATTY FLY from PRIMA DELI
Self-Treat! :D

THANK YOU FAGGOT AND BEY FOR THE CAKE. LOTS OF LOVE FOR YALL! 

 NEXT SEGMENT!!:D 
PHOTO TIME :P
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams