Update: LOML

Hi guys, 

So i am back with another update of my life! Sorry for not updating my blog constantly as i have been busy with many other things! 

Today, i am going  to blog about this person that i have met a month ago. 

He has been the best i have ever met. I never knew someone could mean so much to me until i met him. 

But, things has not been easy for the both of us. He has done a lot for me, and i took him for granted. 
I hurt him over and over again. Begged him to forgive me a number of times and he really did. But i still made the same mistake. 

I did not expect that he would mean so much to me. He taught me a lot things. Things that i myself did not believe before he came into my life. 

Someone once took away the faith of love within me. But he was the one who gave me the faith again. I was a lost soul without an aim in life. But he was the one who took me in, helped me along the way and to think.. i failed to cherish him. 

He gave me countless chances and forgiveness, he is loyal. he doesnt talk to any other girls when we started talking. But i didnt stop talking to the other guys. I was wrong. 

He was someone who got jealous when other guys text me even if i dont have any feelings for me. He checks my phone whenever we meet and i dont mind because i dont have anything to hide. But i didnt expect that at this very point in time... he would leave. 

Whenever i see him like this, my heart feels like its torn into a million pieces. I dont mind crying for him even though i know he hates seeing me do that. But i feel useless whenever i cannot do anything to help especially when i am the cause of his sadness. 

I knew i was wrong to not cherish someone that is so important to me.. I really dont want to lose him... Today marks our 1st monthsary and i hope it doesnt end here.. i really dont want things to end now. If you are reading this, i hope you will forgive me..  I know things has not been easy for the both of us but i hope this will not just end here my love. You are all that i need :'/ With you in my life, i feel complete, i feel that everything will be in place as long as you are here. I will give you all the time that you neeed as long as i dont lose you.. 

I love you sayang :') please forgive me and smile again :'/

Regards, 
Agnes 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams