Missing everything about YOU~

Im not sure if you are aware or not but i just want to tell you that i miss everything we had together, the times we text, the times you help me when i need help wif school work or projects, i miss every single text from you. I know its stupid to be missing you now. But don make me feel worse pls? Is like why did we stop texting? I donno whats the reason you stopped texting me. I just know it hurts alot, we didnt even quarrel much less the last time we text were so okay.. i didnt sense that something's gonna happen to me and you. That one fine day morning, we text happily .. but suddenly you just stop texting me or rather replying me for no reason.. i read our conversation over and over again. thinking what was wrong with our conver? i really donno.. till now im thinking about what happened on that day that caused us to be like this. People say is only one sided love. Let me tell you this i will wait no matter how long you want. I know im not ur type. You wont like me but i just wish we can at least be frens so that i wont be soo sadd as though i have no contact wif you like now.. i really really don wan.. :'/ i just wanna tell you imissyou.. </3 :'( come back? i miss you alot... im sorry for whatever i done wrong.. </3 if you don wanna text me can you at least tell my fren so that he can tell me what happen between us that caused us to be like this.. i seriously don understand. i miss those times </3 :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams