Useless

Sometimes i really dont want this to happen to me. its like no matter how much i talk to them nicely they will just use all those words on me. Do you know how it feels like to be used on by such hurting words and still have to act strong infront of them. I really dk what to do.. Sometimes i just really wanna die. Whats the use of staying alive when i get bullied every single day? I dont understand. Sometimes i really hope that my mum didnt save my life. So i wont be in such miserable state. I just keep overthinking and i cant stop myself from crying every night to bed. People thinks that im fine since im so hyper but i always put on an imgae that im okay when the fact is im not. I think i have changed to become a person that you never knew. Im sorry. Im really that useless okay.. Idk why i just keep making people worried. How useless can i get? I really have no idea... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams