NPCC 87th CIBTC Investiture Ceremony D14


heyy! its been quite long since i last updated this blog because i was involved in a 3 week CIBTC course during the November to December this year. So.... on 13 December this year.. i graduated from CIBTC D14 with a fun bunch of squadmates and group mates. Honestly during this 3 weeks, i started off not knowing anyone except my own senior that went with me for the course. This entire CIBTC was one of the best camps that i ever attended. I thought that i wouldnt be able to make new friends for this course but i am glad that i have met some people that are willing to stay by my side even after hearing my stories. These friends are the one that stayed by my side throughout the entire course and they are the ones that never ever fail to make my day and motivate me to carry on in the course when i felt like giving up during the 3 weeks. Im very glad to have met them during these period of time especially Delta and Fishermen. There are times when things doesnt go smoothly for us but we pulled it through together. yes, i know that there might be times where we fought because of small little mistakes some people made. but like what our SIs always tell us, you are here to learn and its totally fine to make mistakes. well... i dont know if thats what my squad and ATC group. but yeah... thats in my perspective! ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE COURSE AS MUCH AS I DID EVEN THOUGH I INJURED MYSELF BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID REASONS( HAHAHHAHAHA) OKAYY,.. TILL NEXT TIME! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams