GRADUATION DAY 30092014



so yeah.. as you can see from the title.. i graduated on the 30th of September. That day is really a sad and heartbreaking day to leave all my friends. Not being able to see them till our next paper. No more fun in class no more jokes with everyone. Honestly, these 4 years has really been one of my best years that i met so many new friends. I still remember the first day that i entered springfield with the retarded look. Not knowing what to do , thinking that i will not have any friends being alone for my entire Springfield life.  Well, apparently i was wrong. After all these years, I've known so many people from my class, my cca and even through events organised in schools and areas. These friends helped me to become a better person in character and many more. Im sure without them, i would not be able to become who i am now. Even though, we might have gone through ups and downs, fights and quarrels.. Im proud to say that we are still as bonded as ever. I wanna thank all my friends for all the wonderful memories we created together. Thank You for being there for me whenever i needed someone.. I honestly appreciate all the things you guys did. Not only my dearest friends, i would also like to thank my lovely teachers for putting in their 200% to help us in our studies and our character development. Its definitely not easy to be able to handle such a naughty bunch of people. but really, you teachers has never given up on us no matter what we did to you. Thank You for supporting me in whatever i do and also being there to listen to my sorrows. Especially Ms Selena, even though its only been 3 months we knew each other but i feel very comfortable with you. i will definitely miss you. but dont worry, i promise i will come back to visit the teachers and definitely become a better individual. i will never forget what all my teachers and friends taught and gave me these years. you guys honestly are the best bunch of people that i have met in my life.

To my dearest Class ,
Thank You for tolerating my nonsense and annoyingness that i had over all these years. Even though there might be conflicts between us , i still hope you would forgive me for what i have done wrong. you guys have really been great friends to me. To me, i think that everyone of you will definitely remain in my memories and i hope, in the future when you see me on the streets, you will still take your time to come say hi to me. perhaps, we might even have more gatherings after this year..
i honestly cannot explain how i feel after my graduation.. i know that i will totally miss all of you so much . :( i hope you guys really like the presents i gave to you all for grad day :D

and.... lastly, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ONCE AGAIN ANDDDDDD ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR REMAINING N LEVEL PAPERS! LOVEYOUGUYS!! MWAH <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams