Feeling Vexed..

This few days i have been feeling so vexed.. not sure why.. Ytd i pass by my house playground i saw Cheryl and Shahida Image flash into my mind remembering us sitting down there having heart to heart talk then i look to the slide Darren's image flash by remembering his sad mooment an di was there not doing anything but listening to what he has to say and finally he cheered up because of my cousin. hais.. why are all this flashbacks coming back again? i really dont want to remember all this bitter past and those guyz that want my heart i wont care cause i just wanna lead a simple life away from all this romance so that i wont be hurt over and over again.. no matter what happens i just wanna heck care.. i just wanna focus on my studies now cos im alr gonna be a sec 3 student with new subjects new classmates and teachers.. hais... really wondering why Darren's image keep appearing in my dreams.. i dont miss him i really dont. Maybe just the times we had together.... :/ So what if i miss those times? they wont come back. Agnes you must learn to let go. Some things that are not meant to be will not be tgt.. hais... been trying to cheer myself up.. hais.. but these few days it havent been working.. even if it work its only just a short one minute.. hais :/ what to do? i really dont know...hais... holiday is coming to an end soon so i must jiayou on my studies alr. i cannot afford to slack off.... :/ hais.. jiayou agnes! you can  do it!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Judge~

Sorry For Not Updating

Dreams